Chill. enjoy. but be safe.
Black Flannel Brewing and Distilling Companies opened this summer amidst the COVID-19 pandemic and from the start, our staff have implemented COVID-safe best practices to ensure the safety of our staff and guests alike. Everyone who dines with us, indoor or out, has complimented us on creating an environment where they can enjoy a great experience outside the home. Great beer, food, and spirits delivered in a safe and clean environment is what we strive for every day. We have the luxury of space. Indoor tables are far apart, and our brand new HVAC system was designed to ensure the best quality ventilation during the pandemic.
The State of Vermont has implemented travel restrictions for visitors coming from out of state. OUT OF STATE FRIENDS may dine with us provided that you have completed either a 14-day quarantine or a 7-day quarantine followed by a negative test. In each case the quarantine period must have occurred in Vermont. VERMONT RESIDENTS are welcomed in our dining rooms provided that you have not traveled out of state in the past 14 days, or you have received a negative COVID test upon returning from any out of state trip.
As of 11/13/2020, restaurants can remain open until 10pm and must have contract tracing information from all who enter our facility. We have been doing this all along and will continue to do so. Please be prepared to provide your name, email and phone number upon arrival unless we have it already through our RESY system. Each table will be limited to members of the same household.
As of 11/18/2020, we will offer Take Out service Tuesday-Thursday 11:30-8pm, and Dine-In service Friday-Sunday 11:30-9pm (last seating at 9pm... Sunday last seating at 8pm).
Black Flannel Guidance
Before you dine, we ask that you please come prepared to adhere to the following guidelines. These are in place to ensure the safest possible dining environment for guests and staff alike.
Masks are required when entering the restaurant, any time engaging with our staff, and any time you are not seated at your table. If you are not wearing your mask, we will not be able to accommodate your reservation. If you do not have a mask we are happy to provide one for you.
If you experience illness symptoms such as: fever, cough, shortness of breath, sore throat, runny/stuffy nose, body aches, nausea, chills, or fatigue, please stay home - per Vermont guidelines. We are happy to reschedule your reservation.
In order to adequately control the capacity, flow, and distance between guests, we are accepting reservations and call-ahead seating. To reserve your table now, book with Resy or call (802) 857-5629. Reservations are for 1.5 hours at a time. We understand that this may inconvenience parties looking to sit for longer, but please understand that all of these protocols are in place to safely provide the best experience to every individual.
We also have limited bar and cellar seating by reservation.
our Safety Precautions:
- Masks are required for all staff, at all times.
- Masks are required for all guests (excluding children 3 and under) as they enter our dining room, when they interact with staff, or any time they get up from the table.
- Hand washing is mandatory with increased frequency for all members of our staff.
- Hand sanitizer is provided at each table and at stations throughout our facility.
- All staff members are screened for signs of illness, such as fever, cough or shortness of breath, before their shift begins.
- Staff and guests are to keep 6 feet of physical distance whenever possible.
- All tables, chairs, trays, pens, check presenters, clipboards are sanitized after each use. We also frequently disinfect and sanitize high touch surfaces including door handles, terminals, phones, and computers.
- We are exclusively using digital and single-use menus.
- Our floor plan has been arranged to practice a minimum of 6 feet of social distancing between parties and to adhere to capacity regulation.